Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear Diary

Dear Diary, This is to be absolutely top secret, especially from my niece who is so straight laced and proper. She has no idea of what I am doing.

Today, Dear Diary, is unlike any other. We have weather: sunshine and a little cloud. The willy-wagtails are chittering on the patio chasing spiders and other luckless small creatures for a meal. Truely Dear Diary, I am shocked at the cheek of birds even considering devouring such small helpless creatures. We have plenty of moths, having not long met their demise from the blue light, which I inform you, is so much more decent than a red light.

But Dear Diary, there is work to do, and I can hear my niece bustling around doing dishes, which means she will be, ever so gently, reminding me to take my pills, and to have a Nana nap. She is so bossy!

No comments: